iWRITE Authors and Illustrators! We have an exciting opportunity just for you, but you have to act fast! We know how much you love getting to share your published stories, poetry and art with the world. Let's all come together and connect virtually for iWRITE's very first ONLINE STORY-A-THON!
This is how it works:
1. Choose one of your stories, poems or pieces of art published in the I Write Short Stories for Kids by Kids Anthologies (Vol. 1-10) to share.
2. Download the official submission requirements here.
3. Prepare a 2 to 4 minute video recording of your reading or talking about your artwork.
4. Be sure to mention your state, country and why you love iWRITE, so others are encouraged to write with us.
5. Submit your video! Submission deadline is March 23, 2020.
6. Be sure to share pictures of your work using #iWRITEathome.
Have fun and be creative!
Click here for a message from our founder with an example of how to record your video.
*Not published yet? Use your free time to WRITE! Everyone is encouraged to record something that you've written. There is no age limit. Follow the instructions above.
All of our videos will go live this summer! Let's use our voice to brighten up the world.
**We encourage everyone to use proper judgement so that the content is appropriate for all ages. Submission does not mean immediate selection for the Story-a-thon. All selected videos will be sent a confirmation email.**
We use Submittable to accept and review our submissions.